Friday, June 17, 2011

What Happened to Feb, Mar, Apr and May?

It is very hard for me to believe that I have not posted since January.  The delivery for Valentine's Day and Spring have been made for Cooper Hospital.  I am getting ready for the Summer delivery.  Though I have not written, I have been busy knitting, crocheting and sewing. 

My dear friends from the Caring For Cooper group have been ill.  Ginnie had a stroke and Dianne is being treated for cancer.  The last time I heard from Dianne was after Ginnie had the stroke.  Ginnie was going to be transferred to a rehab center but Dianne didn't know when or where.  Dianne has had some bad reactions to her chemo therapy so I can only assume that she is not feeling up to writing.

I have joined the AC4C yahoo group.  Ginnie was a very active member in this group.  She was so active that the group has dedicated a month of crafts for Cooper Hospital.  I want to keep Ginnnie's legacy to that group and what a nice group they area.

In the meantime, my DH had a heart attack.  For almost a month, I was unable to craft anything since he required full attention.  He is on the mend and I have started this week getting back to my beloved creating for charity.

I have a few tidbits to share and will hopefully be able to post faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment