Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Another Day

During the work week at my hour lunch, I usually spend 1/2 hour walking.  Today for the first time I realized how nice the trees are turning.  They seem to be at their peak and with the sun shining through they were absolutely gorgeous.  Somone once told me when I really see something beautiful take the color combination and use them when creating.  Today I was thinking about a scarf in brown, orange and yellow.  Doesn't it even sound pretty?

The designer from Verdigris Knits gave me permission to post her pattern.  I am really excited about this because when I saw the pattern I thought how hard it was and it is very, very easy.  And I really wanted to share it with you.  I will post this on Sunday.  I am going to try to figure out how to post pics because I want to show you the progress on my scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment