Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why Do We Have To Work

I love my job but it takes up a lot of time during the day when I would rather sew, knit or crochet.  LOL LOL  That's life and it pays the bills.  My favorite time to craft is in front of the TV.  I LOVE.... TV but by nature I am an antsy person so I always have something on the needles or hoop.  Every year my yahoo group for Cooper's NICU unit does holiday gifts for the nurses.  These usual consist of scarfs, mittens, socks, etc.  Whatever the individual enjoys creating.  DH and I organize the donations and make the deliveries.   We make enough for 80 nurses.  I use this opportunity to experiment with patterns to make scarfs.  I love the one I am working on now.  It is coprighted (if that is a word) but I am going to request from the designer to share this pattern with you for charity purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment