Friday, October 29, 2010

The Yarn Has Arrived

Today has been an exciting day.  First thing this morning, I took the the Halloween Delivery to Cooper Hospital.  I wanted to take pics but I arrived at 7:50am which is when the shift changes.  Nurses were getting ready to leave as other nurses were coming to start.  In the middle of the rush, I delivered the boxes and left. 

My yarn arrived today.  I am back to finishing my scarf.



 Isn't this pattern pretty and doesn't it look hard.  It is one of the easiest scarfs that I have ever made.



Sarah Burton from Verdigris Knits has graciously granted permission for me to post her scarf.  You can get the pattern from her blog at http://verdigrisknits.blogspot.com/  As I mentioned before, this is being made for a nurse at Cooper Hospital.  Our group will be making about 80 scarfs for the NICU nurses for the Christmas delivery 

Gotta go!!  Working on a talk I have to give to township clerks tonight.  There's that work getting in the way again.  But I will eventually get home and start up on the scarf.

Tomorrow is Saturday which is sewing class.

1 comment:

  1. Love your scarf - those colors just look great together! I'd like to knit one for your cause too!

    ReplyDelete