Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Can't Start Another Project

I love doing baby afghans because they are quick and easy but I get half way through the project and I am ready to start another project.  I found a really easy crochet pattern and decided to make one for a friend's daughter who is having a boy in February.  I started off gangbusters.  The last skein has been started and it is beginning to be like torture to finish it.  It is only going to take about three more nights to complete.  I came across a bunch of patterns for easy booties.  All I can think about is pulling out scraps of yarn and starting them.  Focus - I need to focus to finish the afghan.  If I start something else, I won't finish the baby afghan.  LOL LOL LOL  The next 5 Hour Sweater needs to be started too.  LOL LOL LOL  I crack myself up with worry about what I should start next.  If this was the only thing I had to worry about, it would be a true blessing.  LOL LOL LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment