Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day

Since I work for the State of New Jersey, I have today off from work.  What shall I do?  After voting, I started working on burb cloths.  Cleaning can wait until another day.  The burb cloths I am working on today are the hourglass type.  I, also, make diaper burb cloths but those will be for another day.  Here is one that I just finished.


We include a burb cloth for the Christmas stockings which totals 35 on top of the regular delivery.  So a lot are needed for the next delivery.  These are perfect for larger scraps of fabric.  The pattern can be found at http://www.newconceptions.com/patpdf/BabyBurpCloth.pdf  I put at least one side with flannel for the baby's face and the other side will either be cotton with a novelty print or flannel.


No comments:

Post a Comment