Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crafting At Work

With the weather getting colder, a couple of my co-workers have asked me to help them back into crocheting and knitting.   I love the idea.  So, we are starting today.  My suggestion was and accepted is that I will bring in all the supplies needed but they had to make something for charity and donate it back to one of my groups.  This way they do not have to make any investment to decide whether they want to get back into needlework. 

Loretta wants to crochet so I found a simple pattern for a baby santa hat.  Last night, I crochet one up.  I didn't want to take the chance that she would have a question that I couldn't answer. LOL LOL It was so simple.  Everyone at work loved it and I am hoping that more will join our little group.  Hopefully, I will have pics and a pattern for you tomorrow.

In the meantime, I am working on my 5-Hour Sweater 2.  I have devoted about 3 hours so far and the yoke is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment